“Birdsong and morning dew, gorgeous!”
The 30 pitches are divided over 4 fields with a separate part for tents. There is a 6-amp electric hook-up point for each pitch. If you come as a group and some people would prefer to sleep in a Hiker’s cabin, why not go for Combi camping?
Natural campsite passYou can use our Natural campsite if you have a valid Stichting Natuurkampeerterreinen natural campsite pass. You can buy this pass from us for €14.95.
- The campsite is situated in an intimate expanse
- Spacious and well-cared for campsite
- Child-friendly: go carts, a family swing, the discovery chest, a water pump and tubs, the gnome and cow paths, GPS route
- In the high season: bread service, walk with a guide, pony rides
- You can make a campfire near the Paddenpoel
- Cosy wet-weather room
- Brunch for groups
- Information file with tips on what to do in the area, cycle and walking routes
- Pets (on a lead) are welcome
Strong points of the natural campsite
- 30 spacious pitches with or without electricity (6 amps)
- Sanitary facilities: 4 toilets of which 1 has wheelchair access, 2 urinals, 4 showers
- 2 washrooms with a fixed washbasin
- Baby washroom
- Kitchen with 4-burner stove, coffee-maker, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Wet-weather rooms
- Full-size and child-size picnic tables
- Cassette toilet sanitisation and waste water disposal point
- Drinking water on-site
- Car-free campsite
“Camp until you turn blue”
You can camp all year round at the Barendonk! Our Natural campsite and the Hiker’s cabins, but also the Paardement are ideal for a pleasant winter stay. And don’t forget the campfire! You can make your own at our campfire site.
The sanitary facilities were renovated in 2012 and are kept clean. There is a toilet with wheelchair access. The building also has a kitchen with gas cooker, fridges, freezer and washing machine. You can put your ice packs in the freezer. Use of hot water is included. You can dispose of your camper van or caravan waste water in the toilet building.